*sidenote* all photo examples here are my own.
1. Wear a ton of off-white / creamy whites. Avoid "WHITE", but having one to three people in shades of creamy whites is definitely DO!
6. Be yourself - personality is a PLUS! Incorporate some of that if you can.
1. Busy patterns. Just don't. Less is more.
2. Strapless / Sleeveless. I've said it before, I'll say it again. You will be disappointed when you get a good dose of armpit fat or a straight shot of cleavage. Yes, this applies to a person who is thin and in great shape. Trust me, you will probably be disappointed. I have made this mistake myself and am always so mad!
3. Black. Just like true "white", black just looks heavy and flat in photos.
Want more advice or have questions? Shoot me an email! I'd be glad to help...